Wednesday, June 24, 2009

As We Go On...

Separation
it's something that is written in our lives
we cant avoid it
we cant deny it
separated from your family, from your loved ones, from even your dream
i dedicate this to my friends from Asasi TESL UiTM batch 2008-2009
miss u lots!!!

As we go on

we remember
all the times we've
been together,
Through all the hard times
from ice to ember
we shall always be
friends forever.

All the happy times
All the sad moments
All the devastated seconds
and all the teary days
have come to this
bound to be separated
to the bottom of the abyss.

A year of happy
Two semesters of merry
pre-TESL, teachers to be
you people have opened my eyes
now I can see
you people will always
mean something to me
now, join me my friends
join me
to end our glorious era
of the Asasi.

We shall meet someday
in the future
graduation, success acquisition
for no, separation.

Dear friends!
Thou shall my cry when i yell
but all I can do
is bid my farewell.

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Bridal Dresses. Powered by Blogger