Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday

Tun Mahathir (the 4th Prime Minister of Malaysia) once stated
"Melayu Mudah Lupa" which means that Malays forget easily
what im trying to say is, it's normal to forget something right?
it's how you solve or overcome the stuff you forget is what counts
let's say you forget a date, urmmm, a birthday of someone you love
that that someone got mad, BRUTALLY MAD
i present to you, a poetry to pujuk her and make her smile again.....

Owh my love

You are the only one I have
The only one I desire
The only one I'll be with
The only one for me.

Ever since loving you
My spirit shines as the morning sun
You are the Achilles' Heel for my fears
Losing you would drop down glimmering tears.

I love you, I love you
I love you, and I love you
My feelings for you
My kisses to you
My affection of you
is nothing but true
I see you in my dreams
killing my demon nightmares
I see you in my heart
vanquishing my inner evils
I love you, I love you
I love you, and I love you
and I wil always be true.

You are the voices within me
Your love towards me
Entirely makes me gay
Owh my darling of mine
Happy birthday...

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Bridal Dresses. Powered by Blogger